If you want to customize your content protection form’s design, you can do so with Passster.
Passster works in combination with the Customizer built into WordPress to make design and text changes easy.
To customize your protection form, take the following steps:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize.
- Then click the Passster link on the left-hand side menu. Here you’ll be able to customize your protected content style.
- General allows you to change the background color, padding, and margins around your protection form.
- Form Instructions gives you some more options to change the form text, font size, weight, and color.
- Button allows you to change the button text and styles.
- Once you’re happy with all your style changes, click the blue Publish button at the top of the customizer menu. Then exit out of the customizer by clicking the x on the top left.