Method 1: Display your QR code via a shortcode
If you’re using an older version of WordPress, or don’t use a block editor like Gutenburg, this method will work well for you.
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Qyrr > All QR Codes and click to edit the QR code you want to display.
- Click on the QR code, and on the right-hand side in the Block tab, you’ll see a Copy Shortcode button in the Download section.
- Once clicked, you’ll be able to paste the shortcode into any page, post, or template on your WordPress site.
Method 2: Display your QR code via a block
This method is the most straightforward if you use a block editor on your pages and posts.
- From your WordPress dashboard, go straight to the page or post you want to add your QR code to.
- Click in the editing area and type ‘/QR Code Selector’.
- A block should appear called QR Code Selector. Click on this, and it will add a Qyrr QR code block.
- Once added, you’ll see a dropdown appear on the right. Here you can select which of your QR codes you’d like to display.
- Once you’re happy, make sure to Publish or Update, and your QR code will be displayed on your website.